Choose from a range of stunning wildlife portraits for your 5D diamond painting. Will it be a majestic big cat or serene zebra? You decide!
Each 5D diamond painting kit comes with all the tools you need to create a bespoke piece of art. Choose your design and get started today.
Animal Diamond Painting Kits
Our animal diamond painting kits are manufactured using the highest quality materials so that you can create amazing DIY 5D diamond paintings that are sure to wow your houseguests. They also make awesome and thoughtful gifts for the animal lover in your life. You can complete the painting for them or give the whole kit so they can do it themselves.
Available in a range of different sizes, you can choose the perfect size for you – remember, the bigger the canvas, the more detailed the design.
Quick facts about our 5D diamond painting kits:
- Pasting Area: full canvas custom
- Diamond shape: square/round diamond
- Diamond material: 100% safe and eco-friendly 100% resin diamonds
- How to paint with diamonds: simply follow the step-by-step guide below
- Canvas size: choose a larger size (at least 40cm across) to guarantee the best result
WHAT IS 5D DIAMOND PAINTING?
If you’re looking for a unique creative activity, you’ve found it in 5D diamond painting. This innovative process functions similarly to paint by numbers, but instead of using paints, you fill in the individually numbered sections on your canvas with small resin diamonds.
The finished piece gives a multi-dimensional effect with intricate designs and beautiful colors.
CREATE YOUR OWN DIAMOND PAINTINGS WITH JUST PAINT BY NUMBERS
Choose your favorite nature scene and turn it into a 5D diamond painting kit. These kits are perfect for all occasions – from birthdays to Christmas, anniversaries to new homes. Any animal lover will appreciate this activity or a finished diamond painting masterpiece. There are so many reasons to try DIY 5D diamond painting – whether it’s a form of stress relief or to create handmade gifts for a loved one. Here are a few more benefits of this unique activity:
- Easy drawing – 5D diamond painting is fun and enjoyable for craft lovers of all ages.
- Relaxing and joyful – even if you don’t know what 5D diamond painting is, it’s super easy to pick up. Let the stress melt away as you paint with diamonds!
- Creative and educational – this activity assists in developing many good habits, such as patience, concentration, determination, etc.
- Enhance relationships – share the fun of 5D diamond painting with your family or friends. It can help parents and kids bond, husband and wife spend quality time together, or girlfriend and boyfriend get to know each other.
- DIY home decor – create your own wall art when you choose an animal diamond painting. What can be more satisfying than decorating your home with your own art?
- Perfect gift – give an animal lover a gift they’ll love.
WHAT’S IN THE PACKAGE:
Our kits include everything you need to get started:
- Premium adhesive canvas (With design chart)
- Color-coded rhinestones (different colors in labeled baggies)
- Magic diamond applicator (used to apply the diamonds)
- Wax pad (used to pick up diamonds with the diamond pen)
- Craft tray (shake lightly to sort your diamonds)
- Printed instructions
- *Frame not included*
HOW TO DO 5D DIAMOND PAINTING
The process of how to do 5D diamond painting is really simple…
1: Unpack your kit
Each 5D diamond painting kit you buy with us contains everything you need to create your masterpiece. So step 1 is getting it all out ready for use.
2: Prepare your kit for painting
Next, roll out your canvas and pour your chosen diamond color into the tray provided.
3: Add some wax to your diamond applicator
This ensures that you’ll be able to pick up your resin diamonds and pop them accurately on the canvas.
4: Pick up and place your diamonds
Gently push your pen on top of the diamond you want to pick it up, and place it on the corresponding spot on the canvas.
5: Repeat until you’re done!
Need help with your purchase or have queries about your design? Just shoot us an email at [email protected]